Dranzer Academy
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Green-10

-
Dranzer Academy
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Green-10

-
Dranzer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DA~Delta
DA~Delta

XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Empty
PostSubject: XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know)   XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:41 am

Alright im gonna help you What is XYZ,How to XYZ Summon, How to XYZ Change and Rank-up Magic card

Q: What is XYZ
A: There a card that are colored Black and there stored in extra deck just like fusion and synchro and instead of level they use rank.
Q: what XYZ Attachment
A: XYZ Attachment are Monster that used for the XYZ Summoned and the XYZ monster can activated his effect, While he ran out of XYZ Monster u cannot activate the XYZ monster effect
Q: how to XYZ Summon
A: to XYZ summon u must have at least 2 or 3 Monster on the field to XYZ a Monster like Number 39: utopia
Example: to XYZ Number 39 Utopia U need 2 level 4 Monster So at least u need a level 4 Gagaga Magacian and a Level 4 gearframe and then you can XYZ summon Number 39: Utopia
An other Example: to summon Constellar Omega u need 2 LIGHT level 4 Monster that means u cant use any atribute expect LIGHT so u can XYZ with Level 4 LIGHT Constellar Pollux and Level 4 LIGHT Constellar Algiedi and you can XYZ Summon Constellar
Q: what is and How to XYZ Change
A: XYZ Change Is when you gonna XYZ another monster WITHOUT Normal Monsters And a fastest way to XYZ Mosnter
Example: you can Chaos XYZ Summon Number 39: utopia to Chaos Number 39: Utopia ray
Example 2: you can Xyz Change a Rank 5 and 6 to summon Gaia Dragon
Q: What is Rank-up magic card?
A: rank-up Magic Card is a Whole new different way of XYZ, is like XYZ change but different as you know Chaos XYZ and Change you XYZ monster to a Chaos Number or a chaos XYZ and they increase by 1 rank when XYZ Summoned
EX: you can Use Rank-up Magic card : Barian Force and you can target on Number 39 Utopia and then u can Chaos XYZ Change To Chaos Number 39: utopia ray v
That all for the XYZ tutorial more information will be coming soon!

Back to top Go down

XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know)
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hello people.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dranzer Academy :: The Central Building :: Class Room-
Jump to:  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:48 am
Top posters
DA~Shebokshe
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) I_vote_lcapXYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) I_voting_barXYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) I_vote_rcap 
wiixpalex
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) I_vote_lcapXYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) I_voting_barXYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) I_vote_rcap 
XxStarlightxX
VirusHacker
Yuki_Takeda
Hardnerkid
Erebus
DA~Delta
DuelistT.A.G
XtheXsentinel
Latest topics
» DA~Duel Mania
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:01 am by DA~Shebokshe

» Tournaments
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:35 am by iuiy

» Hiya ^-^ nice to meet u all
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 pm by DA~Shebokshe

» Test Results
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:52 am by Poseidon24

» Test Center
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:25 pm by DA~Delta

» In Which Dorm You Belong?
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:21 pm by DarkDrake73

» trying for a place on the staff
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:10 pm by DA~Shebokshe

» New Staff Members
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:08 pm by DA~Shebokshe

» Zelk Intro
XYZ Tutorial (for the People dont know) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:53 pm by DA~Shebokshe

DA Chat